Parkway

ahgirls

I've researched this but want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. I haven't done boosters for years. The parkway sg 2013 & parkway sgl 2013 are different body shaped then the parkway sg. So when looking for a parkway sg online, how do I know the company didn't forget to put the 2013 on the end?

Dd has outgrown the frontier 85 in harness mode. The belt guides are incompatible with both our vehicles. :( The only way I can get rid of the seat is to replace it with a cowmoo booster, which happens to be compatible. Dd has HUGE sensory problems & loves the cowmoo texture. But cowmoo covers are only available in parkway sg.

Last edited:
ADS

Mary_Ann

The patterns are differents and the 2013 have safe cells in the base and a black sg clip instead of red. You can take a look at the britax website.
HTH!

Mary_Ann

My cowmoo parkway sg has a 2010 DOM. It's the older one with a dual strap SG clip. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to put my cowmoo cover on my 2012 pwsgl with the single strap SG clip.

Mommyto3Gs

I looked for a long time to find a cowmoo SG. I found a cover set at the Britax store & bought it while it was still around.

http://www.britaxusa.com/store/details/accessories/parkway-sg/parkway-sg-cowmooflage-cover-set

I then bought an older version SGL (they do fit as long as it is the older version SG/SGL & not the 2013 ones) on NBD for pretty cheap.

Not the cheapest way to do it but they only way for me at the time. The cowmoo are hard to come by now.

PS if you never did, you can do a survey & receive a code for $10 off your order.

http://survey.britaxusa.com/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC