Any Interest in girls 4/5 ON, GYM, Carters, Hanna, etc???

Lemonade

PICTURES IN POST #8 and #9. Make an offer. I need to move this stuff!

I have so much clothing! Before I photo it, is there any serious interest? Lots of gumbo outfits in great shape, a few 100 hanna dresses, lots of carters, a bunch of ON 5 jeans??? Needs to go!

I can stuff several outfits in a flat rate bag for around $5 FYI.

Last edited:
ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Is it all gone? I don't really need much but I'm a sucker for cute pre-loved clothes and that's just Aeryn's size group.

Lemonade

Here are a few photos. 4 pair of Carter's summer pjs. 2 pair of gymbo long sleeved pjs. A Hanna group and a gymbo group. Everything is 4/4T with a couple of exceptions but they were items that were sized like a 4/4T. More coming. Prices do not include shipping but I'm very good at stuffing flat rate envelopes if you don't mind a few wrinkles.

View attachment 23593
All carters. $4 per set, all 4 sets for $12.

(ALL HANNA GONE)

View attachment 23595
$5 per Gymbo set. $8 for both.

View attachment 23596
White sweater $2, dress $2, striped pants and cutie shirt $8, orange strip outfit $5, pink shirt and plaid shorts (worns 2-3 times) $7, green pants/white shirt (has some paint on it) $4, stripe shirt and pink pants (pants are 3T) $6, dark blue shirt and shorts $6, VELOUR SET SOLD

Last edited:

Lemonade

Two more. Gymbo. All 4/4T. There is a repeat of the red pants from another photo. And lots of pants/jeans which are all 5/5T. Many barely worn.

View attachment 23597
red pants (worn once) and shirt (worn more with other pants) $7, green pants/yellow shirts $7, pink shirt/striped pants (pants have line on knee) $7.

View attachment 23598
All 5/5T. top 2 pair of ON jean worn maybe twice each - they run small I think, $6 each or $10 for both. 3 pair of carters pants $3 each, all 3 for $8. Bottom row first 3 are ON, 4th is Target, 5th is TCP. $7 each or $6 each if you buy more than 1.

UPDATE -- two ON jeans on top row are sold, as well as first and last pairs on bottom row.

Last edited:

Lemonade

The polka dot and pink stripe hanna sets....any chance they are 110?

Both 100. However, I actually have that same dot dress in 110. I will check if DD has room left in it. If it's getting smaller she will be done with it because we've got months before it warms back up. I'll let you know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC