Husky in an '01 VW Golf w/Booster Next to it! (pics)

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Hi all!

Dh took dd to the city with him today, and since it was just the two of them I decided she should ride in her Husky instead of a booster. :D

This is the first time I've installed the Husky in the Golf for use. We installed it outboard with LATCH once just to play around, but never in the center with the seat belt.

It installed beautifully, and when I saw how much room there was next to it, I had to see if the boosters would fit. The TB was too wide, but the FPSV booster did fit!

Then, of course, I had to take a picture! ;)

IMG_1071.jpg

ADS

CrabbyBunchX3

cool!

I think I'm going to play around with a new beetle on Friday...see what combos can fit with the Regent lol my sister might not be too thrilled that I want to play in her car, so we shall see.

Mama2J

Wow that's great! That's a small car too isn't it? It looks like the Husky takes up about as much of the back seat as my Regent does. Hmmm, I wonder if I could fit anything next to it - I don't have any extra seats to play with though!

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Yeah, it's a pretty small car - I was really surprised that I could fit that booster next to it. I think I might could even get a RF combo seat next to it! I don't have one to try, unfortunately.

scatterbunny

WOW, that is amazing!

I've got a backless Starriser Comfy (same as FPSV booster), I might have to try out the Husky in the center of my Windstar's third row with the SRC next to it. I swear I've tried three-across in that row with the SRC and other seats, but it's worth a try again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC