Question 2 RF and 1 FF in 2013 Town & Country Minivan

U

Unregistered

Hello,
I have a 3 year old and 10 month old twins. I am ready to move the twins into convertible RR car seats and wondering what configuration (which brands) of car seats will work best.

We currently have the twins in Safety 1st Air Protect onboard 35 infant car seats. And our 2 year old in a Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Protect Convertible Car Seat. The 2 year old (will be three in December) is FF in the 2nd row passenger side Captain Chair. We have the other captain's chair behind the driver stowed, and the twins are both RF in the 3rd row.

The twins are definitely getting too big for their infant seats, and I need to figure out which convertible car seats will work best/safest and in what configuration.

Thanks so much for any help!

ADS

vlswager

You can pretty much choose any car seat you want with that configuration. The Evenflo Sureride would be good as it RF a good long time and then FF a really long time as well. Your budget pretty much will determine what you can get. I'd leave them where they are, easy-peasy in and out. When we have three kiddos in our van I always leave the 2nd captains chair down and then have room to get back there.

babyherder

If you are sure you are done rf your 2 year old I'd pass his seat to one of the twins and get him a new forward facing only seat. How tall and heavy are your children? What's your budget for new seats?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC