R100 @ Walmart for 54.80

sm1982

I made the mistake and thought both my orders had shipped, but what they did was split up one order into two shipments. My trike order was canceled today, my two car seats have been shipped and say they'll be delivered next Wednesday. Think there's any chance Walmart will pull back shipments from FedEx?

ADS

Kegracin

I made the mistake and thought both my orders had shipped, but what they did was split up one order into two shipments. My trike order was canceled today, my two car seats have been shipped and say they'll be delivered next Wednesday. Think there's any chance Walmart will pull back shipments from FedEx?

You should read the crazy threads at on the slick deals forum...however a car seat might slip threw.

manho

I think once they shipped I don't think they will pulled it back! Good luck!

sm1982

I think once they shipped I don't think they will pulled it back! Good luck!

Thanks, I hope so! I've heard other reports of something's being delivered, others pulled back. It's shipping all the way from CA to NY so there's much more time for them to realize the mistake and possibly pull it back. So far it hasn't been scanned in anywhere since it left a CA FedEx facility on Thursday.

sm1982

I emailed FedEx because my package hasn't been tracked anywhere since early Thursday and this was their reply:

"Our records indicate that there are existing requests to return both packages to shipper. Please contact your shipper for immediate assistance."

I'm a wrong to be a little annoyed? I wouldn't have been if they canceled it and refunded my money the next day. But they took money out of my account, sent out shipping notices and haven't changed their shipping info my their website or sent a cancelation for this order. I'm glad I didn't use an actual credit card or I'd be risking interest charges.

bpirof

I emailed FedEx because my package hasn't been tracked anywhere since early Thursday and this was their reply: "Our records indicate that there are existing requests to return both packages to shipper. Please contact your shipper for immediate assistance." I'm a wrong to be a little annoyed? I wouldn't have been if they canceled it and refunded my money the next day. But they took money out of my account, sent out shipping notices and haven't changed their shipping info my their website or sent a cancelation for this order. I'm glad I didn't use an actual credit card or I'd be risking interest charges.

Very annoying, but it's kind of what I expected, all of the sales were cancelled and unless they were ship to store items that were already picked up, they're going to get them back :-/

sm1982

I get it's annoying, but it's just d of what I expected, all of the sales were cancelled and unless they were ship to store items that were already picked up, they're going to get them back :-/

I'm not sure why they let any packages leave their warehouse if there intent was to cancel all orders. At this point, I just want my money back. Now my seats are in Ohio, so it'll probably be another 3-4 days before Walmart refunds me for the seats.

JsMommy

I had an order for a Nautilus go through also, shipped out and everything and was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I just checked the tracking and it's been requested to be returned. It made it all the way from CA to FL, just to be called back :(

bpirof

I'm not sure why they let any packages leave their warehouse if there intent was to cancel all orders. At this point, I just want my money back. Now my seats are in Ohio, so it'll probably be another 3-4 days before Walmart refunds me for the seats.

That sucks, I would call and make them refund you ASAP :-/

sm1982

That sucks, I would call and make them refund you ASAP :-/

I'll doubt they'll refund me until the seat is back in their possession, right now FedEx still has it set to be delivered to me (but it's been flagged to go back to the shipper). It was scanned into Ohio today, it'll be interesting to see where it goes tomorrow!

sm1982

Seats made it to a FedEx about 1.5 away (NY) just to start their journey back to the west coast (CA). They're in IL now.. hopefully my money is refunded by next week. This is so not worth a $10 gift card to a store I hate.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC