Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Community Member
    Order just cancelled :/ $10 e-gift card being given.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Quote Originally Posted by love-pink View Post
    Order just cancelled :/ $10 e-gift card being given.
    I just got a cancellation email too :/

Also got a cancelation email, but only one and I placed two separate orders. When I log into my account, I can't see which one was canceled.

Carseat Crazy

Re: R100 @ Walmart for 54.80

My order (Safety First Go) was cancelled too and a $10 e-card mentioned as well.

Nautilus cancelled, same $10 gift card.

Colton 12/21/07 48" 46 lbs- Performance Booster and ProBooster
    Cheyenne 01/05/10 39" 35 lbs- RXT and Pria

Also got a cancel email but I ordered 2 carseats... When logged in to my account the first seat said canceled but the second one is still processing?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Ma-Nho
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by sm1982 View Post
    I wonder if they'll offer a gift cars similar to what Target did a few years back when they incorrectly priced some Britax seats. Sounds like this was much more wide-spread and its Wal-Mart, so I'm not too hopefully. eta: Just received an email notice for the seats I ordered four hours ago..
    From the link in the post above yours:

"The issue has been resolved and Walmart.com is open for all," Walmart spokesman Ravi Jariwala told ABCNews.com. "Given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we are notifying customers who ordered these items that their orders have been canceled and that they'll be refunded in full. In addition, we will send these customers a $10 e-gift card that can be used toward future purchases at Walmart stores and Walmart.com."
    TechnoAdult · Driver's seat ·
    TechnoTween · Britax Parkway SGL backless · Safety 1st Incognito ·
    TechnoKid · Britax Frontier ClickTight x2 · Graco Tranzitions ·

Carseat Crazy
    Also got a cancelation email, but only one and I placed two separate orders. When I log into my account, I can't see which one was canceled.
    The email should list the items that were cancelled, and when you log into your account you can view your orders and each one will have a status that will say processing or cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoGranola View Post

From the link in the post above yours:
    When I read the article earlier I believe blurb that was missing, this is what it said regarding :
    When asked if the company will honor items sold to customers at the mistakenly low prices, Jariwala said the company is "still working through those details."

But I've since received my cancelation notice on my one order, just waiting on a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by bpirof View Post

The email should list the items that were cancelled, and when you log into your account you can view your orders and each one will have a status that will say processing or cancelled
    The email doesn't list anything. When I log into my account both orders are processing, so I can't tell that way either. I'm assuming both will be canceled eventually.

When I read the article earlier I believe blurb that was missing, this is what it said regarding : When asked if the company will honor items sold to customers at the mistakenly low prices, Jariwala said the company is "still working through those details." But I've since received my cancelation notice on my one order, just waiting on a second one.
    Oh I wasn't implying you didn't read it! I was just saying where I got the quote from!

Good that they updated the article with the current info though.
    TechnoAdult · Driver's seat ·
    TechnoTween · Britax Parkway SGL backless · Safety 1st Incognito ·
    TechnoKid · Britax Frontier ClickTight x2 · Graco Tranzitions ·

So far, my SecureKid has been cancelled, but the other two seats are showing that they're pending. We'll see what happens.
    DS1 3.24.10 riding in a Frontier 90 in booster mode and a Cybex M-Fix.
    DS2 1.18.14 rear facing in a Foonf and a Fllo.

Senior Community Member

I got the cancellation email last night but then early this morning I got an email that the seats I ordered have shipped.

ETA: I just went and checked my Walmart.com account and it lists the seats as shipped, not cancelled. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

And I just checked the tracking # and both seats have been picked up and are at the FedEx facility. Interesting.
    Mama to DS1 7-98 in a seatbelt, DS2 11-07 in an Affix and Turbobooster, DD1 12-10 RF in a Headwise, DD2 4-12 RF in a Headwise
    Loving wife to DH

Hmm. Well it's nice that Walmart is issuing gift cards.
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Quote Originally Posted by purplemama View Post
    I got the cancellation email last night but then early this morning I got an email that the seats I ordered have shipped.

ETA: I just went and checked my Walmart.com account and it lists the seats as shipped, not cancelled. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.
    Both my orders now say they've been shipped as well.

Senior Community Member clmchrissy's Avatar
    I cancelled my first order and my second one is still pending. I did get the generic cancel email with the e-gift card offer, but I haven't gotten a PayPal refund or an official cancel.

Just got confirmation that my car seat is delivered!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Ma-Nho
    (")_(")

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by manho View Post
    Just got confirmation that my car seat is delivered!!!
    I'm so jealous! My order was cancelled outright . What did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by jordansmom View Post
    I'm so jealous! My order was cancelled outright . What did you get?
    I'm ecstatic cause my little princess really need a new seat...I got the Nautilus in Valerie... But I did 2 orders and the other one got cancelled... However the cancelled order had 2 seats in it and they only listed the first seat cancelled and the second one is still processing status so not sure what's going on there!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Ma-Nho
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by manho View Post
    I'm ecstatic cause my little princess really need a new seat...I got the Nautilus in Valerie... But I did 2 orders and the other one got cancelled... However the cancelled order had 2 seats in it and they only listed the first seat cancelled and the second one is still processing status so not sure what's going on there!
    Ok just received cancelation for the second seat and a refund email! Oh well, I'm just super happy to receive the nautilus to replace a hand me down seat that I noticed was expired!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Ma-Nho
    (")_(")