R100 @ Walmart for 54.80

ADS

sm1982

Has anyone gotten an email confirmation of an oddly priced item?

I did on my first purchase. I ordered a Schwinn Roadster for $29 before 8:30am EST. I haven't gotten anything for the seats I ordered an hour or so after that. When I sign into my account though, both orders show up.

jgomez411

I finally got an email confirmation for the True Fit. It says is should be ready for pickup in store between 11/13 and 11/18.

sm1982

The shipping on my $54.80 Nautilus was free.

Shipping free on my car seat but my bike was $4.95. Our Wal-Mart's site-to-store is horrible, I've had them completely lose orders on me before so I figured it was worth the $5 when I was saving $50.

1mommy

Dang, I should have got it while the price was still low, but I was concerned about my niece outgrowing it too quickly. Oh well. C'est la vie.

sm1982

I wonder if they'll offer a gift cars similar to what Target did a few years back when they incorrectly priced some Britax seats. Sounds like this was much more wide-spread and its Wal-Mart, so I'm not too hopefully.

eta: Just received an email notice for the seats I ordered four hours ago..

Lenae

I got an order confirmation, and my card is processing a $54.80 charge, so we'll see if it goes through. Now all I need to do is decide if I want to keep Sassy in the Pria (which I love) FF, or use the adorable new pink and brown Nautilus, lol.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
:( I am so bummed that I was just a few seconds too late. Had seats in my cart, and had an expiration date issue with my credit card. By the time I got another one out of my purse the site had gone down.

bpirof

I ordered kid kraft train tables for 7.98, I'm super excited, but I'm half waiting for my order to be cancelled, a lot of peoples have been.... I didn't even think to check car seats until after they were out of stock!

StillThankful

There was a Coleman 8 person instant tent for only $37 but by the time I found out it was gone. Something weird must have happened to the prices on Walmart.com.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Nope, but I'm on my way now to go pick up my ship to store orders now (I bought a bunch of Imaginext for DS for Christmas). I got the confirmation they were ready for pick up around noon but I was at work then at DD's gymnastics practice.

NVMBR02

Good luck!!

I didn't order anything this time, but about a year and a half ago I got a complete air 65 from Walmart with a pricing error. I think the seat was $27 or something. It was under $40 for sure. I ended up having it shipped to my sister for when we visit. After we use it our next trip I am passing it on to my cousin.

Anyway that time several orders were cancelled, but I got lucky. I believe the people that had their orders cancelled were given a credit, similar to the one Target handed out with the Britax marathon error (I also ordered a seat then, but mine was a cancelled one).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC