R100 @ Walmart for 54.80

ADS

sm1982

Also got a cancelation email, but only one and I placed two separate orders. When I log into my account, I can't see which one was canceled.

manho

Also got a cancel email but I ordered 2 carseats... When logged in to my account the first seat said canceled but the second one is still processing?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I wonder if they'll offer a gift cars similar to what Target did a few years back when they incorrectly priced some Britax seats. Sounds like this was much more wide-spread and its Wal-Mart, so I'm not too hopefully. eta: Just received an email notice for the seats I ordered four hours ago..

From the link in the post above yours:

"The issue has been resolved and Walmart.com is open for all," Walmart spokesman Ravi Jariwala told ABCNews.com. "Given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we are notifying customers who ordered these items that their orders have been canceled and that they'll be refunded in full. In addition, we will send these customers a $10 e-gift card that can be used toward future purchases at Walmart stores and Walmart.com."

bpirof

Also got a cancelation email, but only one and I placed two separate orders. When I log into my account, I can't see which one was canceled.

The email should list the items that were cancelled, and when you log into your account you can view your orders and each one will have a status that will say processing or cancelled

sm1982

From the link in the post above yours:

When I read the article earlier I believe blurb that was missing, this is what it said regarding :
When asked if the company will honor items sold to customers at the mistakenly low prices, Jariwala said the company is "still working through those details."

But I've since received my cancelation notice on my one order, just waiting on a second one.

sm1982

The email should list the items that were cancelled, and when you log into your account you can view your orders and each one will have a status that will say processing or cancelled

The email doesn't list anything. When I log into my account both orders are processing, so I can't tell that way either. I'm assuming both will be canceled eventually.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
When I read the article earlier I believe blurb that was missing, this is what it said regarding : When asked if the company will honor items sold to customers at the mistakenly low prices, Jariwala said the company is "still working through those details." But I've since received my cancelation notice on my one order, just waiting on a second one.

Oh I wasn't implying you didn't read it! I was just saying where I got the quote from! :)

Good that they updated the article with the current info though.

monica-m

CPST Instructor
So far, my SecureKid has been cancelled, but the other two seats are showing that they're pending. We'll see what happens.

purplemama

I got the cancellation email last night but then early this morning I got an email that the seats I ordered have shipped. :confused:

ETA: I just went and checked my Walmart.com account and it lists the seats as shipped, not cancelled. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

And I just checked the tracking # and both seats have been picked up and are at the FedEx facility. Interesting.

sm1982

I got the cancellation email last night but then early this morning I got an email that the seats I ordered have shipped. :confused:

ETA: I just went and checked my Walmart.com account and it lists the seats as shipped, not cancelled. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Both my orders now say they've been shipped as well.

clmchrissy

I cancelled my first order and my second one is still pending. I did get the generic cancel email with the e-gift card offer, but I haven't gotten a PayPal refund or an official cancel.

manho

I'm so jealous! My order was cancelled outright :(. What did you get?

I'm ecstatic cause my little princess really need a new seat...I got the Nautilus in Valerie... But I did 2 orders and the other one got cancelled... However the cancelled order had 2 seats in it and they only listed the first seat cancelled and the second one is still processing status so not sure what's going on there!

manho

I'm ecstatic cause my little princess really need a new seat...I got the Nautilus in Valerie... But I did 2 orders and the other one got cancelled... However the cancelled order had 2 seats in it and they only listed the first seat cancelled and the second one is still processing status so not sure what's going on there!

Ok just received cancelation for the second seat and a refund email! Oh well, I'm just super happy to receive the nautilus to replace a hand me down seat that I noticed was expired!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC