Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I made the mistake and thought both my orders had shipped, but what they did was split up one order into two shipments. My trike order was canceled today, my two car seats have been shipped and say they'll be delivered next Wednesday. Think there's any chance Walmart will pull back shipments from FedEx?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Quote Originally Posted by sm1982 View Post
    I made the mistake and thought both my orders had shipped, but what they did was split up one order into two shipments. My trike order was canceled today, my two car seats have been shipped and say they'll be delivered next Wednesday. Think there's any chance Walmart will pull back shipments from FedEx?
    You should read the crazy threads at on the slick deals forum...however a car seat might slip threw.

I think once they shipped I don't think they will pulled it back! Good luck!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Ma-Nho
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by manho View Post

I think once they shipped I don't think they will pulled it back! Good luck!
    Thanks, I hope so! I've heard other reports of something's being delivered, others pulled back. It's shipping all the way from CA to NY so there's much more time for them to realize the mistake and possibly pull it back. So far it hasn't been scanned in anywhere since it left a CA FedEx facility on Thursday.

I emailed FedEx because my package hasn't been tracked anywhere since early Thursday and this was their reply:

"Our records indicate that there are existing requests to return both packages to shipper. Please contact your shipper for immediate assistance."

I'm a wrong to be a little annoyed? I wouldn't have been if they canceled it and refunded my money the next day. But they took money out of my account, sent out shipping notices and haven't changed their shipping info my their website or sent a cancelation for this order. I'm glad I didn't use an actual credit card or I'd be risking interest charges.

Carseat Crazy
    I emailed FedEx because my package hasn't been tracked anywhere since early Thursday and this was their reply: "Our records indicate that there are existing requests to return both packages to shipper. Please contact your shipper for immediate assistance." I'm a wrong to be a little annoyed? I wouldn't have been if they canceled it and refunded my money the next day. But they took money out of my account, sent out shipping notices and haven't changed their shipping info my their website or sent a cancelation for this order. I'm glad I didn't use an actual credit card or I'd be risking interest charges.

Very annoying, but it's kind of what I expected, all of the sales were cancelled and unless they were ship to store items that were already picked up, they're going to get them back :-/

Quote Originally Posted by bpirof View Post

I get it's annoying, but it's just d of what I expected, all of the sales were cancelled and unless they were ship to store items that were already picked up, they're going to get them back :-/
    I'm not sure why they let any packages leave their warehouse if there intent was to cancel all orders. At this point, I just want my money back. Now my seats are in Ohio, so it'll probably be another 3-4 days before Walmart refunds me for the seats.

Re: R100 @ Walmart for 54.80

I had an order for a Nautilus go through also, shipped out and everything and was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I just checked the tracking and it's been requested to be returned. It made it all the way from CA to FL, just to be called back

Carseat Crazy
    I'm not sure why they let any packages leave their warehouse if there intent was to cancel all orders. At this point, I just want my money back. Now my seats are in Ohio, so it'll probably be another 3-4 days before Walmart refunds me for the seats.
    That sucks, I would call and make them refund you ASAP :-/

Quote Originally Posted by bpirof View Post

That sucks, I would call and make them refund you ASAP :-/
    I'll doubt they'll refund me until the seat is back in their possession, right now FedEx still has it set to be delivered to me (but it's been flagged to go back to the shipper). It was scanned into Ohio today, it'll be interesting to see where it goes tomorrow!

Seats made it to a FedEx about 1.5 away (NY) just to start their journey back to the west coast (CA). They're in IL now.. hopefully my money is refunded by next week. This is so not worth a $10 gift card to a store I hate.