Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Ergo (or similar carrier)

I'm looking for a decently priced Ergo or similar carrier.
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Exclamation Re: Ergo (or similar carrier)

Quote Originally Posted by Kac View Post
    I'm looking for a decently priced Ergo or similar carrier.
    I have a brand new in the box desert bloom Ergo. I would sell it for $99 shipped or make me an offer. If your interested I could post pictures.

Re: Ergo (or similar carrier)

I have a Beco Butterfly II with bluish leaves. It's like an ergo except it adjusts more places and has fabric between you and the child.
    ETA: It's Tyler print. $80ppd
    Last edited by MommyShannon; 11-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    ~Shannon
    DD (11.5) Seatbelt; DS (9) Incognito; DD2 (7) Britax Parkway; DD3 (4.5) Graco Nautilus

I'm hoping to spend under $70, if possible. It doesn't need to be new or anything.
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

I have a light blue ergo sport. It is a "real" one. I purchased it at a brick and morter store (Buy Buy Baby) and paid full price. I also think I have the add on shoulder pads that baby can chew on. I was thinking of asking $60. I typically resell baby things for 1/2 of the original cost.

Quote Originally Posted by natysr View Post
    I have a light blue ergo sport. It is a "real" one. I purchased it at a brick and morter store (Buy Buy Baby) and paid full price. I also think I have the add on shoulder pads that baby can chew on. I was thinking of asking $60. I typically resell baby things for 1/2 of the original cost.
    I LOVED this Ergo.
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar

I have a cranberry Ergo with a broken chest buckle. It was crushed in the seat track in my van (unlike the fake Ergo broken buckle issues). It was bought new from an authorized seller in 2010 when I was pg with DD.

You could easily replace the buckle with another one if you can sew or have someone do it for you. I didn't bother fixing it and just looped it through instead of buckling it for back carries.

Other than that it's great. I have pics if you are interested.

$25 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by thepote View Post
    I have a cranberry Ergo with a broken chest buckle. It was crushed in the seat track in my van (unlike the fake Ergo broken buckle issues). It was bought new from an authorized seller in 2010 when I was pg with DD. You could easily replace the buckle with another one if you can sew or have someone do it for you. I didn't bother fixing it and just looped it through instead of buckling it for back carries. Other than that it's great. I have pics if you are interested. $25 shipped.
    I'm pretty sure Ergo can send you a replacement chest clip.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015