opinions about infant seat

lourdes

So I went today to write the Santa letter at toys r us and looking at the clearance section I found a infant safety 1st air car seat for 59.99 the manufacture date is 06,07,13. The employee said it was there because they don't carry that one anymore and it was the last one, it didn't have the box but it had all the tags on it.
What do you all think? I have it on layaway

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
The onBoard "Air" infant seat (I'm assuming that's what it is) is a really nice seat with a nice base. And it's a steal at that price. I'm generally leery of returns and floor models but if the tags are still attached and it looks good as new then I'd say go for it! I'd buy it at that price if the condition didn't generate any red flags.

ETA: Does it still have the registration card and the instruction manual?

lourdes

Every paper is in it, and attach. Didn't have a single mark in it. It look like it hadn't been touch

aept

Wow, great date of manufacture for that price! Go for it :)
Congrats on your pregnancy!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

lourdes

I didn't have the money so with 6$ I put it in layaway! Money is tight and I was thinking of buying a Natilus for my DD so I can use her Radian with the baby but this saves me some money from now! I can use the infant seat until my DD is ready for a booster! Problem solved!

aept

When the baby outgrows it and moves to the radian (and your dd to a booster,) the infant seat should still have plenty of life left in it for you to sell or donate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

lourdes

Yes! By the looks of the seat will last the baby like almost 1 year I think! My DD is not a big child so that's my guess

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC