Bad job - Right Start catalog

dluciew

I know we could probably find a ton of mistakes but I just got the Right Start catalog and there is a chart about the different Britax seats and they totally messed up the weight limits. :thumbsdown:

Boulevard 22-49 lbs
Decathalon 22-65 lbs

:doh: You would think they have editors

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I know we could probably find a ton of mistakes but I just got the Right Start catalog and there is a chart about the different Britax seats and they totally messed up the weight limits. :thumbsdown:

Boulevard 22-49 lbs
Decathalon 22-65 lbs

:doh: You would think they have editors

I already emailed them about this. :)

I also mentioned that they have a picture of a Quinny on the previous page, but NO DESCRIPTION.

I think I emailed them about two weeks ago????

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Here is what I sent them and their response:

Discussion Thread
Response (Angie) 09/24/2007 11:40 AM
Hi,

Yes, we are aware of these errors, but thank your for writing to us!

Have a great day!

Angie

Customer
This feedback is about:
http://therightstart.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/therightstart.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=8.

I noticed that your Fall/Holiday 2007 catalog has several mistakes in it.
1) On page 36, there is a picture of the Maxi Cosi Mico on a Quinny frame with a "B" on the picture, but there is no description to accompany this photo.

2) On page 38, the Britax Diplomat is labeled as fitting children 5 to 33 pounds rear-facing. The rear-facing weight limit on the Diplomat is actually 35 pounds.

3) On page 39, your chart for Britax carseats lists the Boulevard as havinf a 22-49 pound weight range. The Boulevard actually has a 5 to 65 pound weight range.

4) On page 39, your chart for Britax carseats lists the Decathlon as having a 22-65 pound weight range. The Decathlon actually has a 5 to 65 pound weight range.

Those are the only mistakes I noticed so far, but I am not as much of an expert on toys and other gear as I am on carseats and strollers. :)

Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC