Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

FS MR Royale cover

I'm selling my Royale MR cover. It was only used twice, as it was a replacement cover sent by graco because I had a cover issue. I just bought an Alma cover set off swap, and no longer need. It is just the cover. No harness covers or infant padding.

Thinking $25 Shipped.

Thanks, Kelley
    Kelley- mom of seven!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Hmmmm.....how much shipped to Canada?
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

Re: FS MR Royale cover

Quote Originally Posted by Chila88 View Post
    Hmmmm.....how much shipped to Canada?
    US covers will only work on non-compliant Canadian MyRides. Just a friendly FYI, for anyone out there reading.

Mine is a good old non-compliant Zellers clearance that I love to death....so I'm good to go for US covers....but thanks for the reminder!
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

Re: FS MR Royale cover

Bump
    Kelley- mom of seven!