Any good deals on Radians (120 or RXT) coming up?

Keeyamah

I'm gonna have to make the plunge and buy a radian sooner than I was planning on. I don't know that I could fit my Truefit and my Sureride next to each other in my Explorer and I really have to keep them side by side (lap belt only in the middle, DH doesn't understand).

I feel I need to get the 120, or RXT because my oldest was 40lbs and 40" by 2.5yrs old and I really want to get as close to 4 yrs as I can (reaching 4 would just be icing on the cake).

Do ever go on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? My original plan was to get one with tax $$ next spring, but I don't know if Sean's gonna last in the Scenera that long.

ADS

rnmom926

I'm crossing my fingers for s black Friday or cyber Monday deal. Dd is about to outgrow her keyfit and I've decided on the rxt!

Please let us know if you find a good deal :)

S

starinite81

Amazon warehouse has two open box Radian RXT seats for $219 right now. One in Spring and one in Rugby.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-RadianRXT-Convertible-Seat-Spring/dp/B005MQRAMI/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1384519755&sr=1-1&keywords=radian+car+seat"]Amazon.com: Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Spring: Amazon Warehouse Deals[/ame]

They have a Radian 120 for $189
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Radian-Convertible-Booster-Shadow/dp/B009S1DWOS/ref=sr_1_5?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1384519755&sr=1-5&keywords=radian+car+seat"]Amazon.com: Diono Radian R120 Convertible Car Seat Plus Booster, Shadow: Amazon Warehouse Deals[/ame]

The RXTs seem to be selling pretty regularly new off ebay for around $200 including shipping. Most of those have been in auction format so you'd have to bid. I happened across a buy it now for $201 and went ahead and grabbed it.

Apparently in September Kohl's (http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1276193/diono-radian-rxt-car-seat-shadow.jsp) had a sale and you could combine a Kohls card discount with another discount and to bring it down to $188 (http://slickdeals.net/f/6274266-dio...ohls-cash-free-shipping-tax-kohls-cc-required). It might be worth monitoring if you can wait a few weeks to see if Black Friday brings a similar deal back.

YinzerMama

The save15 code seems to work on the tru/bru site for radians even though they are not listed at regular price (I am not positive as I had a netfit and a radian in my cart when I tried it so i might have tricked it? and I did not complete check out) - it's not 220 killer but it's still decent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC