Britax frontier 90 ...fair price????

rabzee

After so many research and suggestions from you guys I am down to Britax frontier 90. My husband loves chicco nextfit but thats a convertable and as you all suggested my DD(3yrs, 30lbs, 36 inches, FF) should now be using using harness to booster seat as that will be our best option. She is not RF so thats y convertible doesnt make sense. Oh well

So I was looking at Britax frontier 90, Pinnacle, Pioneer and frontier is the most recommended at least thats what I found. so whats the fair price. BRU= $329, Kohls=$329, Amazon = $229 , diapers.com= $247

Any other website I should look to get a better deal or this is the least I can find?

ADS

katymyers

I've always ended up buying all my Britax stuff off Amazon. I check all my usual shops right before ordering just to make sure, but each time they've always been the lowest.

1mommy

If you shop at Kohls frequently you might be able to find a better deal- if you include Kohls cash in your equation. So the price on Amazon is 229. The price on Kohls is 329, but they frequently have 30% off if you have a Kohls card (supposedly a gift card can work but YMMV) that brings the price down to 230.3 and if you get $10 Kohls cash for every $50 spent that would be $60 in kohls cash (essentially a gift card for the store) bring the total down to $170 but you would have to have otherwise used that $60 or else it doesn't matter.

Also there are deal sites where they pop up occasionally as open box where you have to inspect that the seat to verify that is new with just an opened box and not used. Some sites are Nobetterdeal.com and amazon occasional has open box deals as well.

Athena

I'd say $247 is fair, but $229 is a good price. I find Amazon has good car seat prices and also value the free shipping and free returns they include.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC