Question Made it to four in her Radian!

Stephdeputy

Some photos of my daughter in her Radian. Just turned four on Friday. :D So proud that we've made it this long (at least in my vehicle). Just wondered if anyone has any guesses as to how much longer we've got by height. She's only 35 lbs, so we're well within the weight limits. Also wanted to confirm to what weight I can use the latch rear-facing in a 2012 Honda Odyssey. Any help or advice you can give is appreciated.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

ADS

whiteyacht

Congrats! My oldest made it to four in a Triumph, and my middle looks like he'll make it that far in his CA. At her age, I'd probably ask if she wanted to turn around now, but it does look like she still has room to grow!

Stephdeputy

Thanks for the encouragement! Anyone have the info on the LATCH? She's never complained - even with riding FF in four other vehicles for some time now. I don't plan on turning her until she outgrows it unless she would start to complain.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Honda is still at 40lb LATCH limits. They are one of the few who have not moved to the 65lb combined weight.

She's probably got another year. Great job!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I JUST read Honda has moved to the 65 kid+CR LATCH limit, per carseatblog. Of course, with the Radian, that's pretty much 40lb lol... RXT is 27lb, so actually 38lb.

carolyn_mtl

Good job! My dd is just over 4, about 33lbs and looks to have the same amount of growing room. I measured a few weeks ago, she had over 4 inches of shell, so about 2.5" of torso growth.
I haven't asked if she wants to turn, she's safer rf and still fits (and has never complained), so she'll stay rf until I have no choice but to turn her!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC