Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Diono only has grey covers for both the R100 and R120 on both their US and CDN websites right now (boring!! ). I've noticed in old swap posts that they used to have a Daytona (red) cover that fit these seats though . Did they have any other colourful covers for the R100/120?
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I'm pretty sure they didn't ever have anything else more interesting. And really the Daytona was only sold for the R120 but perhaps still fit on the R100?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org
    Ann, mom to 3 big brothers and a baby girl:
    DS1 - Aug 2006, 80 lb, 56", incognitos
    DS2 - May 2008, 77 lb, 51.5", Vivo or NBB
    DS3 - June 2011, 46 lb, 43", FF in FR85 or booster training
    DD - May 2015, 19 lb, 29", ) Snugride 30

CPS Fanatic

Re: Question about Diono covers....

I thought they used to have a blue 120.

Nope, the red was the only colorful one for the non-RXT versions

There was a blue cover for the SKJP Radian a while back, but those are hard to find and wouldn't fit on the Diono seats.

So boring!!! I guess that's their way of encouraging people to just spend the money on an RXT!
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

Is tan more interesting? There are some dune/rugby (tan) covers for sale on their sites in the covers and parts section. The daytona r120 cover is available on there as well.

Jacqui - mom to: DS; 4.5yrs (50lbs, 46", Diono Radian RXT), DD; 12yrs (5'2, 5-stepping)

I feel like i need exciting colors to stay interested! Whoops