Best Price on a Frontier 90?

amandaj553

Where is the best price currently on a Frontier 90? I've seen $230, but I'm thinking that's not great. Is there a better price? I'm not in a rush, I can wait. What's a good price?

Thanks!

ADS

Janina

You can find good prices for the 90 and pinnacle on blinq.com
They don't gave any at the moment but they come ip frequently and sometimes as low as $150 for an open box. I've ordered 2 pinnacles and both were perfect and unused with tags attached. Good luck :)

2BunniesMommy

I scored a Pinnacle90 on blinq.com last weekend for a mere $157!!! I had been stalking it a few weeks back at $197 and it dropped lower at one point but the site wasn't working and I couldn't check out. Then when I decided I would pay the $197, it wasn't there anymore. On a whim I decided to take a look and there it was and I ran and got my credit card and was quite happy when the sale went through. It cames yesterday but because of my long shift at work and a super stressful day, I am planning to open it tonight.

ETA: Sorry, I am at work and didn't get to finish what I was getting at...

I wanted to say, check that site here and there and hopefully you will hit a great deal too. Also, watch the shopping and deals section on here, often if a great deal is found it is shared here. The only reason I didn't when I got mine is because it was the only one.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC