Incognito Kid-Positioning Seat

HEVY

What's the deal with these? I have been on the site everyday twice a day since Genevieve posted and everyday it says coming soon and now it says out of stock. I'm thinking this is one of those things that's going to be really hard to get an I'm pretty sure I really need one :(

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I don't think the first shipment has arrived at retailers yet. Dorel sent some to media and advocates who signed up at the Kidz in Motion conference or elsewhere. They should be plentiful online and at stores within a month or so.

momtoo3

I don't think the first shipment has arrived at retailers yet. Dorel sent some to media and advocates who signed up at the Kidz in Motion conference or elsewhere. They should be plentiful online and at stores within a month or so.

Darren, do you have one yet? If so how does your ds fit? I may be remembering wrong but I think he is close in size to ds2 (67 pounds and 53 inches. ) Ds2 really wants to be done with boosters because all of his friends are and I think this is a good compromise.

morlando27

It's available for pre-order now and says it will be released on November 15. :jive:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Incognito-Positioning-Cushion/dp/B00FLXBHIU/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1382711148&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=safety+1st+incognito"]http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Incognito-Positioning-Cushion[/ame]

Keeyamah

Trying to decide if I want to get one for my 8 yr old niece, she's 70 lbs, but really still needs to be in a booster, but the law here is until the 7th birthday, so that's how long she was in one. My other niece (6) should prolly still be harnessed, but at least she's still in a HBB. I don't know if her parents would use it or not, sigh.

If I wasn't too heavy for it, I'd get one to fix my belt issues in a couple vehicles for myself, lol. But that is life, I'm a grown up, I can deal with the shoulder belt on my neck, lol.

morlando27

:crying: I got a notice from Amazon that the release date for the Incognito I ordered has been pushed back. It looks the current anticipated release dates are:

Black 11/15
Gray 11/22
Dark Gray 12/12
Tan 12/12

Has anyone seen the gray and dark gray in person? Is gray as light as it looks?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Has anyone seen the gray and dark gray in person? Is gray as light as it looks?

Light gray is pretty typical of light gray vehicle interiors, same as dark gray. Obviously there is variation from one vehicle to the next, so it could be a little lighter or darker than what is in your car if you are trying to blend.

morlando27

Light gray is pretty typical of light gray vehicle interiors, same as dark gray. Obviously there is variation from one vehicle to the next, so it could be a little lighter or darker than what is in your car if you are trying to blend.

Thanks! I guess I'll stick with gray I ordered. It's supposed to be released before the dark gray anyway so if it's too light, I can always return it and get the dark gray.

essnce629

Thanks! I just pre-ordered one for 10 yr old DS1 who still needs a booster in my car!

I really want to order one for my 9 year old carpool boy too, but he's like the size of a 6 year old and I doubt he's 60lbs. He was barely over 40 when we started carpooling almost 2 years ago.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC