Guide 65

butterflymama7

How long does this last the average child?

I feel I'm at an advantage since my 1 year old is tiny. But my oldest was tall so who knows about baby one the way. Lol. I need 2 compact seats but would prefer to not have to keep seat shopping as they grow. These are for secondary seats and would be used in grandparents and god parents cars so it's kinda hard to test them in all the cars. I need the front to back space to be compact and budget is a concern. I have time to save if I have to but for secondary seats I'd rather not. My Radians cost enough. Lol

ADS

Hazelandlucy

I really liked this seat when I tried for my mom's car. It's compact and light, but the headrest extends quite a bit and you can use it until the top of the head reaches the top of the headrest. I think for a small child it would last a long time, my DD is about 40% height (32 inches at 22 months) and had plenty of room and the headrest was still at the lowest position.

1mommy

Here is a picture of my 18 month old in it, he is 50% for height and the top slot of the harness is right above his head. This is on my living room floor where he is using the second slot on the harness, which was slightly above his shoulders on my living room, but once installed were slightly below his shoulders.

View attachment 23234

Last edited:

BabyKaykes

My last nanny kids had one. And at almost 3 yo, 35 lb, and 37", he still fits RF with plenty of room to go. There isn't a ton of leg room though, and if he's wearing more than sports and a tank I feel like I'm cramming him in the seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC