Holy SICT!

I received my new Pinnacle CT from Amazon a number of days ago, and when I went to install it my two g2/g3 Advocates were *right* there in the garage, so I had to see if all three seats would fit. Well the Advocate (as would other g2/g3 Britax seats with this shell) fit like a dream next to the Pinnacle! The arm rests of the PInnacle puzzled just perfectly with the shape of the Advocate. Vehicle: 2009 Accord (leather) Installation method: L->R: Seat belt- ClickTight- Seat belt

ETA: I know that having them in this arrangement negates much of the theoretical benefit of SICT, but I thought it'd look cool :cool:

Attachments

• image-1213688277.jpg
    image-1213688277.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Seems like you'd still get the biggest advantage on the outboard positions to me! Not to mention the small risk of a severe side impact with frontal motion, where the front facing child's head would come forward of its own head wings and possibly strike the cushions on the adjacent seats, rather than a hard plastic shell!

Seems like you'd still get the biggest advantage on the outboard positions to me! Not to mention the small risk of a severe side impact with frontal motion, where the front facing child's head would come forward of its own head wings and possibly strike the cushions on the adjacent seats, rather than a hard plastic shell!

True!

bnsnyde

Aww, I want FF to fit 3 across with SICT.
Even on wide mode in the van, I don't think I'd have a prayer.

Syllieann

This is good to know! I swear britax must try to make their seats puzzle well together. I have a pinnacle outboard with a b safe next to it that fits just perfectly as well. I plan to put a rf bv 70 next to it when I'm done with the infant carrier and I was worried it wouldn't fit. Now I feel so much better as it looks like it will be perfect.:dance:

This is good to know! I swear britax must try to make their seats puzzle well together. I have a pinnacle outboard with a b safe next to it that fits just perfectly as well. I plan to put a rf bv 70 next to it when I'm done with the infant carrier and I was worried it wouldn't fit. Now I feel so much better as it looks like it will be perfect.:dance:

It fit really well! I'm really excited because I'll soon have my friend's 23 month old (who she is still RFing in her vehicle :love: ) and her 9 month old in the Advocates, and K in the Pinnacle. I have to say though, he was not pleased with me when he found out his new seat was not "moo" (cowmooflage).

That is awesome! Have you gotten any other (less expensive) 3 across with 2rf and 1ff?

With the Pinnacle? Not yet! I'd be glad to try some for you though, I have a few radians, a G2 BLVD, a Chaperone, a Peg Primo Viaggio SIP (infant seat) and a few SR35's. I have a Scenera and a Classic MA that are with my friend while she waits for her seats to ship in from BRU. What were you thinking? I may be able to get some measurements for you!

I also have 4 turbo boosters (HB & NB), a 2011 Parkway SGL, a Topside, a Literider and a Highrise I could try if anyone needs to know if these fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC