Do you think Combi will come out with a good booster anytime soon?

teekadog

The next seat(s) I will be in the market for is a booster. My dd has her eye on the purple Santa Fe but I have hated every encounter I've had with SK/Diono over my Radian so I am loathe to purchase another of their seats. In contrast I have had nothing but great customer service from Combi. (And average customer service from Britax. And those are the only 3 CR companies I have contacted regarding customer service. A rather poor sampling to make such a strong opinion on, I suppose...)

I would be drawn to purchasing a Combi booster if it were a good one. I know they make the Kobuk but I am unimpressed with it compared to other hbbs on the market. My friend raved about her Dakotas (and dd envied all the colors- friend had 3) but they no longer make them. Has anyone heard if they might have another booster in the works?

ADS

Phineasmama

No, I haven't heard anything about a new Combi booster, but the new Maxi Cosi one should be out shortly. I also love my Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro which comes in purple :)

carseatmama007

Funny how people have such different experiences :) I've been dealing with Sk/Diono for 4 years, and every customer service encounter has been so smooth and awesome. I rave about their CS to friends and family when they're looking for a new seat!

teekadog

Yeah, I think SK/Diono hates me. Or at least thinks I'm an idiot. They strongly imply I'm loosening the super latch and the headwings because their seat is perfect.

Phineasmama

Yeah I've heard one negative story about the cruiserfix here, but that doesn't change the fact that it fits my kids really well and it's awesome :) at least in my experience...I've had no issues at all and I've never heard of one breaking before.

Baylor

I did not buy a radian for my son because I can not stand the company.. however... I got a monterey and sante fe and love them. They are great boosters and they fit the kids so well. They are comfortable and I have not had one bit of trouble with them.

I would never buy a radian, But I love their boosters..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC