pictures of kiddos in seats?

Cryssy Jane

Amie and I are working a safety fair car seat booth this weekend. Looking to put together a quick poster of various kiddos in various seats. Only photos showing proper use please as we have limited space.

I need:
Infant in infant car seat
Infant in rf convertible
Toddler (1-2) in rf convertible.
Kiddo older than 2 in rf convertible
Kiddo older than 2 in a ff convertible
Kiddo older than 2 in a ff combination seat
Kiddo older than 4 harnessed
Kiddo older than 4 in a hbb
Kiddo older than 6 in a lbb
Kiddo older than 8 in seatbelt.

Would love a link to the winter coat demo as well.

I have some of these but it would be nice to mix up the seat brands. I am good on britax convertible rf and ff pictures. I am good on rf radian pictures. Would love to see scenera, apt and sureride pictures. Trying to mix price points and brands.

By posting your picture you are allowing me to use your photo for this event. Kid stats would be nice but not 100 percent necessary.

Thanks so much!!

ADS

Baylor

D9075861-CC03-4B00-B5E6-EC1E048335A7-2521-0000029F09296E98-1_zpsad7d34bc.jpg

conductor.jpg

Some booster shots.. DS1 was 8.

Keeyamah

If you still need any I can get my 14month old in a Scenera and older Truefit RFing and my 4yr old in a Sureride and FR85 if you want. It wouldn't be until after DH gets home later, for the Scenera and Sureride.

Cryssy Jane

If you still need any I can get my 14month old in a Scenera and older Truefit RFing and my 4yr old in a Sureride and FR85 if you want. It wouldn't be until after DH gets home later, for the Scenera and Sureride.

Those would be great! I sent some pictures off to print but can do a few more tomorrow as I'm putting the poster together tomorrow

momtoo3

Age 2, 24 pounds 33.5 inches RF in a EFTA

Age 2.5 about 26 pounds and 34 inches RF in a CA50

Age 8, 66 pounds and 53 inches in a Amp nbb

Age 6 most likely about 50 pounds and 48 inches (not completely sure on those stats) Harnessed in a GN

Age 5, 36 pounds and 42 inches in a Kiddy CFP

Age 8, 66 pounds and 53 inches in a Vivo

Age 5, 36 pounds and 42 inches harnessed in a FR85

Age 5, 35 pounds and 41 inches harnessed in a ProSport

Age 4 yrs, 10 mo, 35 pounds and 41 inches in a Vivo

Age 3 yrs, 10 months about 33 pounds and 38 inches

Age 4 35 pounds and 40 inches FF in a MR65

Age 3, 32 pounds and 37 inches, FF in a TFP (RF style because he liked having his legs up)

Age 3.5 years about 33 pounds and 37.5 inches. FF in a MA70 with car seat safe winter wear.

Age 11.5, 90 pounds, 57 inches in a seatbelt, finally 5 stepping in my van

Cryssy Jane

I could use another seatbelt only 5 stepped kiddo and an infant in a rf convertible preferably not the cco. I think we are now good on everything else. Thanks for your help! I'll post a picture of the finished product when I finish. :)

momtoo3

Not sure how young you want for the infant in convertible but I have these

7 months RF in MA70

And 12 months, about 20-21 pounds RF in Symphony e3

Keeyamah

My apologies for being late to the party, but I was the only able bodied adult in the house last night, so the chaos of cooking dinner didn't let me get pics sooner.

4 yrs (in Sept) approx 45lbs and 43" in a Sureride (mad because I turned Umizoomi off)
002_zps5ad98dcf.jpg

14months approx 27lbs and 31" in a Scenera
001_zps7c8d4f3a.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC