Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Found!! iPod

Found!! iPod

Found!

I'm looking for a smaller music player for work. I have been using my old iPhone but it's kinda big to be wearing around. I have no idea what I want or need. I like the look and size of the new shuffle but I need more GBs. Thinking around 4/6/8 ish? More is better but smaller player is better too. I don't have pockets in my work clothes so something I can clip on (or even stuff in my bra ) would be great! Don't NEED any accessories, but wouldn't mind a charger or case (not a deal breaker!).

Let me know what you got and how much.

I have some trades (jujube bags and accessories, classic marathon covers, iPhone 3, creative MP3 player, g diapers, probably other stuff if you have specific wants) or plain Paypal.
    Last edited by munchkin; 10-09-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: iPod

Bump. I'm so bored! I might consider a shuffle or two and just switch them out.

The smaller the size the better.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

Senior Community Member
    I have a small shuffle that's like new! I will take pics and add details first thing in the morning

Senior Community Member

Re: iPod

I have a 6th gen Nano 8 GB like this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mV4aKbABlw...gen+runner.jpg

and I rarely use it because I prefer my older one- this was a replacememnt from apple for my original nao that was recalled/replaced. orks perfectly and has no scratches or anything.

They sell between 50-100 on ebay. Make me an offer?
    Oh, and of course, I'll post my pics if you want me to.

Senior Community Member
    I forgot to add mine is a third gen. 4gb
    Attached Images Attached Images