Anyone else seeing slow loading today?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Please post if you are seeing slow page loads this morning, "Waiting for car-seat.org", white pages or Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE.

Please include what platform/browser you are using and the name of your internet provider.

Thank you!

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeeeeeessssssss.

I'm at kiddo's dance class and on the iOS app. I couldn't get it to load on their wifi, so I switched to 3G, but it's still taking forever, I'm getting time-outs and parse errors. I know the app can be quirky at times, but this is way worse than usual.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I've had issues with threads not loading entirely, like 7 out of 35 posts for example. And remote parse errors on the app (using WiFi). Using Safari 6.0.5 on my desktop machine and whatever the latest version of the app is.

Let me know if you want my ISP and I'll PM it to you.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I think there is a server issue, I have already reported it. For anyone experiencing the slow loading, can you comment around what time it may have started please?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Any better now? Apparently some sort of denial of service attack that should be resolved now.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I noticed it around 10:30 this morning. I'd been reading threads on my phone prior to that and didn't notice anything. But around 10:30 when I replied to a post is when I noticed threads weren't loading properly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC