Question Yellow safety surround?

ADS

YinzerMama

I feel like I have seen a yellow nautilus or argos that never came into being. It was like a Steelers black and gold.

Phineasmama

DS's favorite color is yellow, and I thought a yellow Safety Surround would be perfect as his backup/extra seat. I don't think he would mind orange instead, but DH would give me crap about it endlessly because he is an OU fan and orange is a Texas color, i just don't want to listen to him LOL :rolleyes:

I ended up getting an Evenflo RightFit instead, it's not here yet because the yellow is an online only color. But it seems like it will fit small kids as well as the Turbo, and DS is small, so I'm not worried about him outgrowing it before he's mature enough to use it backless.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
What seat(s) are you guys talking about when you say "Safety Surround"? I thought Safety Surround is a technology Graco uses on several of its seats, not the name of a particular seat, unless there's something I'm missing (always possible). I was sitting here wondering if you were talking about the color of the label or something, LOL.

MotoMommaNH

What seat(s) are you guys talking about when you say "Safety Surround"? I thought Safety Surround is a technology Graco uses on several of its seats, not the name of a particular seat, unless there's something I'm missing (always possible). I was sitting here wondering if you were talking about the color of the label or something, LOL.

I think a lot of people just say Safety Surround when they are talking about the high back booster.

kidrepair

Whatever happened to the safety surround with latch? I thought I read on here that it was going to come out with latch.

kidrepair

Thanks, I haven't seen anyone on here discussing it so I never checked Graco, hopefully it will come in colors. We have the purple and love it, just wish it had latch.

ETA....just checked their website and didn't see it on there.

momtoo3

I just got Graco to send me an orange HBTB with SS cover to replace a defective tan cover. It looks more yellow than orange to me. I was really disappointed because ds3 is obsessed with orange.

Here is a picture but the room was a little dark so the orange looks a bit darker than it really is. If you look towards the bottom of the pic, the true color is a little lighter than the seat pad.

Phineasmama

I just got Graco to send me an orange HBTB with SS cover to replace a defective tan cover. It looks more yellow than orange to me. I was really disappointed because ds3 is obsessed with orange.

Here is a picture but the room was a little dark so the orange looks a bit darker than it really is. If you look towards the bottom of the pic, the true color is a little lighter than the seat pad.

Thanks! It definitely looks more yellow in your pic than it does in the stock pic. Kind of like a goldenrod yellow. Not bad though! I think if the RightFit doesn't work out I might look at one of these. Did you see the Affix in Tangerine? I wonder if that is the same color...

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor

http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/m...c-4002-9aa7-c4ec09430b0a_zps3940d35b.jpg.html

Yours looks more yellow than mine... Mine is definitely orange.

Persimmon

I don't think he would mind orange instead, but DH would give me crap about it endlessly because he is an OU fan and orange is a Texas color, i just don't want to listen to him LOL :rolleyes:

Just tell him he has his UT's confused. It is the Univ of Tennessee whose color is orange. Univ of Texas' is burnt orange, like orange-brown. Completely different.

Phineasmama

Just tell him he has his UT's confused. It is the Univ of Tennessee whose color is orange. Univ of Texas' is burnt orange, like orange-brown. Completely different.

Yeah he doesn't care lol. Any orange is the devil so I try to avoid buying anything in that color spectrum. He DOES pay attention to the distinction between reds though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC