Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CPS Technician

Rxt Ventura Cover

Looking for a Ventura cover for a 2010 radian xt - I have 2 boys and my rxt seats have flora/petal/malibu covers (not that that really matters since my son has been in the flora for 2+yrs now).

I'm in Ontario, but will pay shipping
    Last edited by MarathonMama; 10-05-2013 at 01:10 PM.
    #1 9y 54lbs TB~ #2 6y 43lbs TB~ #3 4y 38lbs RXT~ #4 17m 22lbs Fllo

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor Pixelated's Avatar

Re: Rxt Ventura Cover

I'm not sure if they made a Ventura for the SKJP Radians, and I never remember if the Diono ones (for which there is a Ventura cover) fits properly on the SKJP seats. I know it works reasonably well one way, but not the other (i.e. new covers fit old seats but not the other way around...or it IS the other way around, I just don't remember).
    Jen ~ Canadian CPST-IT with CPSAC

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar
    There were Ventura Sunshine Kids (in the US, at least). Not sue about how they fit, though. I don't have mine anymore.

The sunshine kids don't fit well on the Diono, there was a great thread about it with a lot of pics!
    Mary Ann - Maman franco
    Sorry for my broken English
    DD1: 10/2008 - Rides FF in a Plum RXT or PW's
    DD2: 02/2013 - Rides RF in a Flamingo Foonf
    DS: 07/2015 - Rides RF in a cowmoo Boulevard

I have a cover for an XT that appears to be Ventura. I got the cover from a tech out east who got it off a crashed seat. I assume the seat was Canadian. I can't recall who the tech was or I would pm and ask if the cover came off a Canadian seat. I would go look at the language on the airbag warning label, but the cover lives on a seat that lives in my mom's vehicle, three hours away. I'm 99% sure we had a grey/white checked XT pattern up here though. I remember a friend debating it, and I was with her in the store.

WRT fit, XT covers fit ok on RXT seats. A bit loose down around the hip area, but does work.

RXT covers do not fit on XT's. Way too tight in all the wrong places.

I have a purple cover if you want to trade? Depending on what the cover looks like. Or I can try to find a grey one to trade you for? my friend wants the purple seat. but would be interested in seeing your seat covers if that is ok?
    Misty
    SAHM to Cooper, 04/16/06 and Aurora, 06/25/11