So excited for ABC Kids Expo!

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Anyone else feeling like a kid at Christmas? The anticipation is killing me!

I wrote to Chicco asking about the Nextfit chest clip positions for rear/forward older kids (a question I'd asked about on here too). I also asked about the required strap covers. I got a phone call from them saying that they couldn't respond in writing but that they wanted to tell me, "You may want to wait." I asked which question she was referring to and she said, "both."

That's all she could say, but I could practically hear her smiling. Aaaaahhhh! I am so excited!

I also nearly fell off my chair when I saw the JMPA post and the Aton Q! I wonder what the MSRP on that is going to be!

ETA: if you didn't see my other post, it was basically asking why Chicco has two positions for the chest clip that are based on direction of the seat instead of size of the kid. I was unclear as to why a 3-yr-old that uses the seat rear-facing would need a different strap positioner than the same kid forward-facing.

Also, while I am hoping that their will be exciting things at the ABC Kids Expo, the Chicco rep didn't actually specify that as the timeline. I may have mentioned in my original email to them that my kid isn't scheduled to outgrow her infant seat for another 4-6 months, so she may be referring to changes that aren't necessarily happening immediately.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving out misinformation! I am still excited!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC