Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

checking interest: cranberry tfp cover

Is anybody interested?
    Jessica, with my girlies, Emma-8 years, in a Livia PWSG , Mattie-6 years, in a butterfly turbo booster and Lilly-3 1/2 years, FFing in a Cranberry True Fit and Norah, noob riding in a mickey mouse SR22.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: checking interest: cranberry tfp cover

Me possibly depending on specs

Gah i don't need this but its my all time favorite cover on a seat ever!
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

Re: checking interest: cranberry tfp cover

I searched high and low for one six months ago, and settled on polka dottie instead.

Soooo I don't really need it, really, truly, but maybe possibly interested as well.
    Mom to J - 5.5 years - 48lbs in a Nautilus
    and A - 2.5 years - 28lbs in an TFP
    RXT and TB as spares, riding in an F150 and Focus

I have the cover, shoulder and belly pads. They are in good condition. I may still have the infant body insert, but i never had the infant headrest.
    Jessica, with my girlies, Emma-8 years, in a Livia PWSG , Mattie-6 years, in a butterfly turbo booster and Lilly-3 1/2 years, FFing in a Cranberry True Fit and Norah, noob riding in a mickey mouse SR22.