Joined the coccoro club!

Jessica61624

I found a combi cco today at babies r us for $128! Not the best deal ever...I happen to be in the check out with a nextfit when I noticed it! He's got some room to grow, at least 3in. I was just not loving the radian for him. Maybe when he outgrows this I will try a radian again.

He was pretty excited and climbed right in it. He's 30in 25lbs 15months
IMG_20131001_205901_zpsa8c49f0f.jpg

ADS

D&L's-mommy

the cco is the only way I can do 3 across in my cruze, I don't know what I'll do when DNi outgrows it, I'd get a foonf, but DH said no, he's a party pooper ;) It's a great little seat though

JCsMomma

I absolutely love my CCO. My kids are on the large size (my DS2 is 3 months today and 15lbs) and I still feel I've gotten plenty of use out of it. It is the only seat I've kept this long - this is the third baby I've used it with. It just might be my favorite seat ever... It has definitely been more than worth the price!

Jessica61624

I don't know why I didn't buy one a long time ago! I guess it could be my 3yr old is off the charts for height. Damian is short, for now. I'm hoping we get at least a year. I hate how he fits in the radian.

Hazelandlucy

I love my Coccoro so much! It's so padded and comfortable and small and cozy and cute! It will get my DD past two and then I am handing it down to my new baby. It's been on over 20 flights including twice to the UK and often I am alone. There is quite a bit of leg room too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC