Just had to move the harness up on Gavin's FR85 again...

zactayaus

...and he's only got 2 more clicks to go! I'm getting a little concerned now. He's just shy of 4 1/2 years old and my own personal bare minimum for a booster is 6 years old but I really would like to make it to 7 (that's how long my middle two were harnessed to). Let's all hope that this kiddo's torso slows down so he can make it at least another year and a half harnessed!

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Tripp moved like that and he finally stalled out with one click left. He has just under three months to 6yo. It has been real heck to fit his frontier in the van with 4 other seats. The sureride works, it gains mega room in the third row, but he can't unbuckle it.

Kayleen

Don't they say 1 inch per year torso growth? I think the clicks are 1/2 inch each. If you just moved it up, he should have 1 1/2 inches till it's outgrown so at least another year plus.

I think my daughter was there last year and now we have 1 click left (I just moved her up recently) so I think she will make it through the school year at least before it's outgrown.

I don't like the FR85 as a booster at this time. I think when DD outgrows the harness she will fit the seat much better as a booster.

Keeyamah

It must be that time. I just had to move Quinn's up to the 7th slot although I'm not sure, it may just be because of the coat (even though its just fleece) that he was looking even with the 6th. He just turned 4 on Sept 15th.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC