NBD October 2013 (Reminder: No swap content allowed outside of Swap section of the forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordansmom

A new month starts with some new seats up!

Free shipping until Saturday October 5th at Midnight with code SHIPZERO.

ADS

Snow mom

They just posted on FB "might want to keep an eye on the kid & baby section the next few days". Uploaded a bunch today (although I only was one seat and no strollers) and sounds like they have more for tomorrow/ Monday.

wnkw

If anyone sees a b-ready 2nd seat, please pm me. We're just getting to Orlando and I won't be able to stalk!

Snow mom

Nothing showing up in my wish list today. Curious to see what they upload today with the big announcement yesterday.

bpirof

Anything good? I haven't been remembering to look lol probably a good thing bc I do Not need anything ;-)

coleslawcat

Is the Maxi-Cosi Pria for $174.99 a good deal or something I could find at a similar price elsewhere? I am looking into the Pria or Nextfit and I've accepted I will never see a deal on the Nextfit even though it's my first choice.

jubgulia

coleslawcat said:
Is the Maxi-Cosi Pria for $174.99 a good deal or something I could find at a similar price elsewhere? I am looking into the Pria or Nextfit and I've accepted I will never see a deal on the Nextfit even though it's my first choice.

Yes! Kmart.com and use the code 25off125.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC