waterproof pants

jasminegrl

Does anyone have any recommendations for waterproof pants for little kids, preferably needing 24mo/2t or 4t/4. I'm so tired of taking the kids to the park and playgrounds and then them needing a new change of pants because their butts got wet going down the slide.

Lands End has acouple of pairs but I've never bought anything from there so I have no idea if they are a good and will hold up over time.

ADS

keri1292

I imagine that anything waterproof would make going down the slide impossible. Maybe these?

Also, Lands End has a lifetime guarantee so if they weren't good or didn't hold up, they'd be replaced or your money refunded. Lands End has great customer service.

These ones have great reviews from LL Bean.

Carolinadaisy

I have another solution. I keep a towel in the van to dry slides off with at the playgrounds. Only takes a few minutes to dry them usually and my older DS helps if he is with me. It only adds a few towels to the laundry each week and definitely less changes of clothes after the playground.

jasminegrl

my mom brought up the slide issue when I asked her, i definitely don't want super speedy children on slides lol. Just using a towel won't always necessarily work, we get alot of mist here, not really rain and I still feel okay with the kids out playing in it, but the slides will continually be wet even after I have dried them off. One of the fantastic "perks" of living in this part of WA state

Athena

Lands End has acouple of pairs but I've never bought anything from there so I have no idea if they are a good and will hold up over time.

The past two winters my elementary school aged kid has worn the same pair of Lands End snow pants to school and on the playground. I've heard no complaints (and she loves to complain). They still look amazing and are being handed down to my little one. We've bought DD1 another pair from Lands End and will probably continue to buy our snow pants there.

Also, Lands End has a lifetime guarantee so if they weren't good or didn't hold up, they'd be replaced or your money refunded. Lands End has great customer service.

:yeahthat: I don't hesitate to shop there, knowing they'll back up everything they sell.

I used to keep old towels in the car and dry off the slides when we first got there after a rain.

For mist, maybe this plus the snow pants?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC