Cant decide on a convertible!

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
DS is almost 8mo, 20lbs and 26 inches. On the second slot in his KF30. I'm ready for a convertible but I can't decide which one. Unfortunately I don't have the budget I'd like. I was planning on getting a Nextfit but I don't think that is going to happen. A far as budget $100-200(maybe 250), not too bulky, I'm hating having to get him in and out of the infant seat now that it stays in the car, and bonus if it comes in red. :)

Last edited:
ADS

seb3244

I would look at graco if you are looking in that price range. Babies r us will even let you use a 20% off coupon and I bet they have red

jgomez411

Target has the Graco Headwise 70 for $199 and if you sign up for text alerts, they'll send you a code for 10% off. It's got some red in it, but it's mostly tannish with red accents. It will last you a long time rearfacing! The Graco Myride is nice also, and cheaper than the Headwise/Size4Me/Mysize clones, but no red covers that I'm aware of!

Kel

I really love the MY ride RFing. After trying every high end seat, except the Foonf, it's still my favorite for RFing.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you that your baby is almost eight months. There is NO WAY he grew that quickly! :p

I agree with the suggestion of a Graco. I believe the Headwise (or is it the Size4Me? Or the MySize70?) comes in red. It isn't a BRIGHT red, but it is red. :eek:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Red Headwise (not bright red, but it is red). http://www.gracobaby.com/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=1843040#sthash.Mw4l1pM2.dpbs

Daytona Radian: http://www.babyviva.com/product/car-seat-finder/999513-12331/diono-radian-rxt-convertible-car-seat.html?utm_source=googleproductads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term={keyword}&gclid=CL7j8vuc5bkCFc9i7AodFQ0ALQ#color=Daytona

ProRide (leg room could be an issue in this seat): http://www.diapers.com/p/recaro-proride-blaze-292086?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_term=RC-052&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&CAWELAID=1338751285&utm_content=pla&ca_sku=RC-052&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you that your baby is almost eight months. There is NO WAY he grew that quickly! :p

I agree with the suggestion of a Graco. I believe the Headwise (or is it the Size4Me? Or the MySize70?) comes in red. It isn't a BRIGHT red, but it is red. :eek:

I know! I blinked and he can drive a car!

No Radians. I'm thinking the Graco with a zillion names. But then I saw that they just came out with a red next fit. My husband is going to kill me.lol

Is there anything new expected to be released soon?

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Back at square one. After playing with a next fit I didn't like it. I really wanted to, but I hated the harness covers. Right now I miss my MA65 :(it was the best for ERF when Bella was his age) I really don't want another Radian. I guess I'll go play with one of the Gracos.

featherhead

It does, but the price just isn't do-able. I really stretching to get the Next fit.

I found a Myride for $109. I'm tempted to go with it. I know I like them.

I'd go MyRide then. I have no idea what prices are like in the US, and we don't have the NextFit yet to compare.

ebp913

The Nextfit can be ordered from Albeebaby with code Next20 and no tax and free shipping. Brings the seat to around $224.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
The Nextfit can be ordered from Albeebaby with code Next20 and no tax and free shipping. Brings the seat to around $224.

I didn't like it once I was able to play with it. I ordered the Prentiss myride from albee baby for $109

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC