I won!!

ohiomommy08

I entered Right Start's Facebook contest and I won a recaro performance booster!! I'm so excited! My 5 year old has just started booster training in a turbo hbb but eventually I was going to purchase a more substantial booster after she outgrows her harness seats. This one is perfect!! I even got to pick the girly pink one!! I can't wait for it to arrive.

ADS

Kel

Congratulations!! I'm also happy when somebody wins a seat they really need!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I enter every carseat contest I see and this is the first one I've won. It just happens to be the perfect seat at the perfect time for my daughter!

Congrats! And I know just how I feel. I won a Nautilus Safe Surround in a Graco "Win It Wednesday" giveaway last month. It was perfect timing, since DD2 will most likely turn FF when she turns 4 at the end of next month. :)

jess71903

Ambassador
Congrats!! I really want a Performance Booster for Gage. Did they email you? I haven't seen the winners announced anywhere.

christineka

Yay! I'm so glad it wasn't someone wanting the seat for a 2 year old- or even to give as a baby gift to an expecting sister. (I read the blog comments and so sorry I did.)

Lenae

Congratulations! I'm a little jealous, I lust after that booster. I won the 2013 Parkway SGL a month or two ago, and while I like it, I LOVE our ProBooster. The Performance Booster is like the ProBooster and the 2013 Parkway SGL had a booster perfection love child.

D&L's-mommy

congratulations! can you please post some pics when you get it? It's one of my top contenders for my 5 yo dd when she outgrows her harness

tlj

That is fantastic! There were nearly 11,000 entries!
This seat is at the top of my list for my 7.5yo--can't wait to hear how you like it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC