Question Grandparent convertible seat

LuBaby16

Ve recently been informed that my MIL wants to buy a car seat to have for her grandchild to keep in her car but that can also be used with and future grand babies. Any suggestion? I would be hoping for it to be VERY user friendly, easy install, and hopefully a harness that does not need rethreading. TIA!

ADS

LuBaby16

If your family runs lighter weight in babies, a TrueFit might be a good choice.

My son is on the stalky, lean but solid as a rock and must have bones made of lead, kind of kid,he is about 30 lbs right now and he just turned two in June. Still rear facing. He does have a longer torso than legs though.

LuBaby16

Graco clone, nextfit or britax (if you could deal with kids being turned a bit youngish in that car).

This probably sound stupid...but is the mysize70 a Graco clone? I don't know what the clones are.

Also, for our vehicle, does a radian sound like a good fit for my two year old? I HATE his current seat which is an Evenflo.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
MySize, Size4Me and Headwise have been nicknamed ”clones” because they are the same seat in different clothing. Not a stupid question and a good reminder for us to not use nicknames people might not know without explaining them first. ;)

LuBaby16

MySize, Size4Me and Headwise have been nicknamed ”clones” because they are the same seat in different clothing. Not a stupid question and a good reminder for us to not use nicknames people might not know without explaining them first. ;)

Perfect! That's what I was thinking about getting! Thank you! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC