Baby Jogger, Britax and random wet bags.

love-pink

EVERYTHING SOLD!

Planet Wise mama cloth wet/dry bag and little silky satchel for a cup. Both EUC. Asking $7 $10 shipped for both.

SOLD Set of three PUL zippered wet bags bought from ETSY. Nothing wrong with them but the bigger two are a tid more faded from being washed a couple more times than the smallest one. Asking $13 $16 shipped for all three bags.

SOLD! Britax stroller caddy. EUC. $19 $20 shipped.

SOLD!! Baby Jogger City Micro with tray and two sets of wheels (a City Mini set and the original Micro set). Everything is EUC. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX but ITS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO FIT EVERYTHING so I cannot ship at this time. Im located in Central Michigan and am willing to meet within an hour of Alma, MI. Asking $125 for it all.

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

Would you be willing to sell the city mini wheels separately? And the tray?

I would like to keep it all as a set at this point :eek:

What sizes are the ETSY bags?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Car-Seat.Org

The largest size bag:
This bag is great for a variety of things. This bag measures at 11" wide by 14" long. It can easily hold more than 4 cloth diapers and several soiled outfits. The bag easily folds for easy storage.

The middle size bag:
This bag is great for a variety of things. This bag measures at 9" wide by 12" long. It can easily hold around 4 cloth diapers and a couple of soiled outfits.

The smallest bag:
These bags are great for a variety of things. The xxs bag is 5"x5" and is great for snacks or even moms lipgloss or cellphone. I have also sold these bags as self catheter bags because they are small and discreet and can fit in the back pocket of most jeans.

Hope that helps :D

love-pink

Would also love to work out some kind of trade for a Nautilus/Argos, Turbo Booster with or W/O Safety Surround or a Connext booster :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC