up to 57in
40-100lbs
Reg Latch
10 yr expiry

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Santa Fe--deeper/wider/paddier
Connext--low seat pan, good for cars with low shoulderbelt anchors, wide and deep for bigger kids.

(My kids liked the look of the Olli, but it didn't really work in our cars and cause them to put their legs up on the front of the seat all the time, they didn't find it comfortable... Affix is like a Turbo, great if your kids like it, lots also don't find it super comfy, especially as they get older).

I guess if I had no options besides the one you listed, I'd go with Affix.

canadiangie

We don't have the Sante Fe here.

To answer the question, I'd let the kid decide based on comfort. Seat depth, leg comfort, and bum padding, etc.

This assuming belt fit is the same in either.

smackeen

Yeah, I don't always post Canadian status.

How I wish we had the same seats as the US.

I am just tired of DS not buckling in his no back turbo. The cheapest option would be to just use the parkway sgl backless. ;)

Athena

I am just tired of DS not buckling in his no back turbo. The cheapest option would be to just use the parkway sgl backless. ;)

Why not do that? That's probably what I'd do because it's probably more comfortable, more cushioned than the affix and isn't it deeper than the Ozzi? Actually, I'd use the Parkway HBB because that would be even more comfortable. My kids wouldn't put up with the reduced comfort of a NBB. Also, I like the way the latch works on the SGL, but love the rigid Clek latch too. Of course, this is assuming the belt fit is good for all options.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The Ozzi is on sale this week at Canadian Tire if that sways you...but then so is the Affix at Sears. :) That probably didn't help, now did it?

smackeen

I saw the sales, but as I have a myride sitting in my van for testing at the moment, I do not think DH would be so happy to see another seat. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC