Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO: Keyfit insert and/or set

I've misplaced my Midori Keyfit infant insert, which is what I'm looking for ideally.

I would consider a full cover set as well, must include the infant insert and be able to ship ASAP.

I'm passing my Keyfit30 on to my niece-to-be. Baby is due in three weeks, so we need this soon!
    Carrie- CPSTI and busy WOH Mama to
    A., 11 yr old, I., 8 yr old, E., 4 yr. old, and baby O. 2 yr, old!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO: Keyfit insert and/or set

I have a brand new adventure cover set that I would sell for $50 including shipping. I just bought the Pegaso and including shipping it was over $60. Let me know if you're still interested.
    Marie
    Baby G 5/31/14
    CPS Tech since June 2002

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

Re: ISO: Keyfit insert and/or set

I have a thread with a couple of cover sets. Let me see if I can find it and bump it.

Here's the link: http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php...27&postcount=1
    DD1: 13, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 9, Chicco KidFit, HBTB
    DD2: 6, ffing RA50