Lego mystery packages $20

dneul

I am running out of room and with my eyes set on a new set that is coming out I need to sell some of my lego to make room. I am making 5 mystery packages worth $30 each including shipping. Each kit will include a baseplate, a polybag, a minifigure, a horse, sealed set, and some random useful pieces. I can make them girl packages or boy packages. I would like to get $20 for each and will include shipping. I have a set of wheels I could include as well if you want some wheels.

ADS

dneul

Yep, no such thing as "Legos".

The lego group spoke out on this a few years ago.

Which is correct as the plural of LEGO: 'Lego' or 'Legos'? Neither, actually. The word 'LEGO', when used as a noun, should only refer to the company that makes the product. Otherwise 'LEGO' is supposed to be used as an adjective. Thus, when referring to the pieces, neither 'lego' nor 'legos' is correct... rather one should say: 'LEGO bricks' or 'LEGO pieces' or whatever (using LEGO as an adjective -- and one should really capitalize all of the letters, and put the little 'circle-R' symbol after it (®)). This is all a matter of protecting the trademark of 'LEGO' for the company (using it otherwise degenerates the strength of the trademark). This is not to say that I use the word correctly 100% of the time... but that's the answer to the question (it's always fun/painful to read the near-flame-wars that start at slashdot.org over this topic... and generally, both sides are wrong).

dneul

All lego mystery packages have been claimed. Just put them in the mailing envelopes and can ship as soon as I get payment.... Many cool and rare elements in each one. (Whispers- even some rare jewels and crystal, doors and windows, wheels in each one, roof pieces, and so much more.) I got over 220 loose pieces in each one. I enjoyed selecting the pieces and can see doing this again if more want it. Packages will go out priority and should be received by the end of the week(again depends when I get your money.)

dneul

I will try and do it again next week sometime. The lego store also has exclusive poly bags that come out that are not available in stores. Right now they have a pumpkin jack o lantern and some Halloween minifig sets. I would be happy to pick some seasonal items out as well. Most of he time they would all fit in a flat rate shipper envelope or hey are cheap enough to mail first class (usually under 4-5 oz and would cost around $3 to ship). I would also be happy to get a cup of whatever is on the wall of parts... Whatever to spread the lego love.

jordansmom

I will try and do it again next week sometime. The lego store also has exclusive poly bags that come out that are not available in stores. Right now they have a pumpkin jack o lantern and some Halloween minifig sets. I would be happy to pick some seasonal items out as well. Most of he time they would all fit in a flat rate shipper envelope or hey are cheap enough to mail first class (usually under 4-5 oz and would cost around $3 to ship). I would also be happy to get a cup of whatever is on the wall of parts... Whatever to spread the lego love.

Awesome! I'm subscribed to this thread now so I can't miss it! Looking for a surprise package for my 4.5 year old who is just getting into Lego building!

Lenae

We got our package today and my kids loved it! Colton is LEGO obsessed and loves Ninjago, so that was especially awesome. Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC