Will Diono be releasing new Radian fabrics?

Cathy

I have a Cobalt RXT ordered, but it's out of stock (amazon). My order confirmation says it will ship in Nov/Dec. I love the color of cobalt, but all my other seats have been plush fabrics, so I'm not sure I'll like the nylon.

When/if will Diono release new fabric options on their seats?

I have a few months before my youngest outgrows his infant seat. I'd order a plum RXT, except I can't convince my husband to do purple for a boy. :)

ADS

butterflymama7

Lol. My oldest has a purple seat he picked out himself. I don't see the issue. Heck purple isn't really a "girl" color. It's for royalty. Kings wore it ;-)

YinzerMama

I am a dyed in the flesh plush Britax kinda gal. I just got a Cobalt radian.

I LOVE it. I really think it will be cooler and more open as a bigger kid grows. It is not as over the top electric blue as I feared it would be. It's really, really nice.

I am a little concerned over the wings themselves and hope to see more colors in the 120 - why are there only 2 right now??? But the fabric, while very different, I happen to love.

I also turned down purple since I have a boy. There was an open box deal, killer, but...

eta - my son wears purple diapers. I don't have an issue with purple for a boy, it is more I worry he would rebel as he gets older. Picking it himself is another matter

Last edited:

KatieGrace

I"m not sure about any new colors, but we have Cobalt and I LOVE the fabric!!! It's great for hot weather!! I'm so glad I got it. I was hesitant at first, but the fabric really is nice. :)

Kel

Trekk is a boyish plush fabric. You can order it from justforkidsstore.com.
If you go to the shopping section there's a post showing the link to get an extra $20 off $200 or more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC