Someone play three across booster with me lol

lovemybabies924

I'm having another baby and will need all three of my big kids in the 3rd row. I have a 2004 Honda odyssey that is currently waiting for a new transmission. Does anyone know of a low back that will fit center and two high backs for outboard?

Currently I have: Monterey, oobr, Olli, and a bubble bum. Bubble bum and oobr are needed in my accord.

ADS

featherhead

Is the back centre belt an adjustable lap belt with a shoulder belt that connects to it? I wouldn't want to use a belt like that for a booster rider. It can be a pitb to adjust that lap belt. I would rather use it for a carseat. If it is the kind of belt where the whole thing retracts into the ceiling, it should be fine.

lovemybabies924

Is the back centre belt an adjustable lap belt with a shoulder belt that connects to it? I wouldn't want to use a belt like that for a booster rider. It can be a pitb to adjust that lap belt. I would rather use it for a carseat. If it is the kind of belt where the whole thing retracts into the ceiling, it should be fine.

It's the adjustable annoying kind, I'm going to put the 11 year old there since he is used to it with a booster

featherhead

It's the adjustable annoying kind, I'm going to put the 11 year old there since he is used to it with a booster

Ok, as long as he is used to adjusting it, it should be fine. I don't have a ton of experience with boosters, as my oldest has only been using one for 6 months or so. Hopefully someone else can give you some ideas of boosters to try.

nannykates

I'd try monterrey, incognito(if you can wait for it/its a good fit for your 11yo I bet it would be easier witht the seatbelt back there) parkway/turbo/harmony folding booster

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC