I practically "stole" a Recaro...

laudymama

Because I just scored a Performance Sport from diapers.com for $182.49 + free 2-day shipping!!! :D That's like 60% off! They are already on sale for $202 and the code DIAPERS49 took the rest off :dance: This is by far the best deal I've ever gotten and you are the only people who can appreciate it!

ADS

laudymama

Its only eligible for first time customers

WOW, I may need one... :D

eta: ACK, that code's for new customers only :(

Do you know the restrictions? Says my car isn't eligible.

I wasn't a new customer and the code was a "friend referral" code but I didn't do that either:shrug-shoulders: Hmm. I had to try several codes before one worked. Keep trying!
On another note....I got it today and it had 8/9/13 DOM!

mscarder

I had one randomly work to buy accident... when it happened I couldn't push purchase soon enough :p lol. I've used a different address, different computer, but tried same bank card and they caught it...they're very picky.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC