Britax EZ Buckle Belly pad...

EmmaGrace'sMom

Do these tend to stop working? Mine does NOT stay forward. I'm going to call Britax but I wondered if others were having this problem...

seat.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Athena

Is the bottom of it stuck down into the right place? I think it goes back under their bottom, but can't remember for sure? Anyone know? We've only had ours about 1.5 months, but so far it's worked. I hope ours don't stop because I liked it so much that I just bought an extra for our 85. With it being so new, I would think they would replace it. I hope they do for you!

(P.S. I'm assuming it's new because I don't think they've been out that long?)

EmmaGrace'sMom

Is the bottom of it stuck down into the right place? I think it goes back under their bottom, but can't remember for sure? Anyone know? We've only had ours about 1.5 months, but so far it's worked. I hope ours don't stop because I liked it so much that I just bought an extra for our 85. With it being so new, I would think they would replace it. I hope they do for you!

(P.S. I'm assuming it's new because I don't think they've been out that long?)
I asked about my recline being ridiculously hard too and I think they're replacing the seat. I sent them pictures so we'll see. I seem to remember it working for a while, I guess I need to find the manual and make sure it's attached properly...but I haven't messed with it so it should be! It has a 4/13 man. date, we got it the first day you could!

thtr4me

Our belly pad thing never stays forward either. It is so much worse to deal with than the regular belly pad on the Boulevard in my car. There is a way to fix it? How do I check it?

tracee877

Ours worked really well at first but not so much now. I think it's because when DS gets in it he scoots himself back and scrunches it all up. I think it's just not as stiff as it used to be.

Snow mom

Ours worked really well at first but not so much now. I think it's because when DS gets in it he scoots himself back and scrunches it all up. I think it's just not as stiff as it used to be.

My DD does the same and the buckle is always under her. I just ask her to please get it and put the straps on (she's not strong enough to buckle herself).

katymyers

The ones on my Boulevards all still work great, I like them so much I bought one for the Pioneer we got. My kids don't sit on them though, they climb in and then sit straight down in their seats so they don't end up underneath them. I wonder if it would be possible to bend the wire inside the pad if it were being sat on regularly.

NVMBR02

This is my thought as well. Our current seat DOM is 7/13 and
it works about half the time.

Athena

Have you tried bending the wire back? I really hope ours keep working. I'd hate to think I'd spent the money to replace that horrible comfort pad on our 85 for this only for it to stop working.

thtr4me

I worked on bending the wire frame back into shape this weekend. It is better, but still looks like it really wants to just spring back again. At least I know how to wrestle it back in semi-cooperation.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC