For Sale or Trade Olive Garden Gift Cards

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Someone we know quite well had the bright idea to give my husband two $50 gift cards to Olive Garden.

Why he didn't stop to think that a pasta restaurant wasn't the best choice for a family full of Celiacs is really confusing me.

Anyway, I'd like to trade the cards (I will split them up or trade them together) for some other gift cards I can actually use. Something that doesn't have to do with food is best, but it just so happens that the manager of our nearest Outback Steakhouse is very reliable and we are pretty comfortable eating there. So I'd trade for Outback cards.

Some ideas could be Old Navy, Gap, Land's End, Home Depot, Lowe's, Kroger, Gymboree... I'm open to suggestions.

Please send me a private message. I tend to respond much more quickly that way.

ADS

ang79

Not sure if you knew this, but the Olive Garden cards should be good at any of the Darden family restaurants (Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze, Longhorn Steakhouse, and there may be others). That's one of the reasons we often give those gift cards as gifts, since you can use them at a variety of restaurants.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Thanks, but the entire chain is not generally safe for a Celiac to go to. :D Well, of those restaurants you mentioned I've only ever heard of Red Lobster and I did know that there was a whole "chain" but most of them aren't available in my area. I'm sure there are exceptions and there may be individual stores where the manager is more allergy-aware than average and that takes their "gluten free menu" seriously. But as a rule, chain restaurants are dangerous places for people with serious dietary issues. Outback Steakhouse is better than most, but I've still been served salads full of crumbs left over from the croutons that someone picked off before sending it to my table. Not at my local one, though, where the manager is super strict about things like that and watches his kitchen staff closely.

Hint: When giving gift cards to a family in which one or more members has severe dietary restrictions, try something that isn't food-related. ;) Movie theater or bookstore gift cards are much safer bets.

nospam

I exchange unwanted gift cards at ABC Gift Cards all the time. You get more $ if you receive amazon credit instead of cash. You can also choose other discounted gift cards.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC