I got my Regent yesterday!

nhlbluesgirl

I got my first ever Britax yesterday. :love: I ordered a Regent (Madison) from Baby Catalog during the big sale. I was disappointed at first, because it was backordered. I don't mind now though, because the DOM is 9/4/07! :thumbsup:

I've heard that these seats were large, but I didn't realize just how big there actually were :eek:

Now I just need to get it installed. Is there anyway to find a CPS tech that isn't affiliated with the police or fire department? I don't really trust them (didn't seem vary knowlegeable last time I went). I've check out the link on this site (don't remember exactly which link though) and it only listed police and fire stations. I'm in Missouri (St. Louis area) if that matters. Thanks! :D

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Congrats on your first Britax!!! :love:

I just checked the ST Louis area and only came up with 3. All assosiated with PD or FD. Here is the link to search for a tech. Is there a town or suburb nearby that you could check as well?

There is a caolition in ST Louis on_this_page You could try to contact them for help. It is led by the Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital

MomToEliEm

I just received my Madison Regent yesterday in the mail too. I do have another regent so I knew what to expect in terms of size, but I was having to install using the different installation method (always used short belt path before, but now had to do long belt path due to DD#2 under 40 pounds). I was very worried that I would run out of seat belt when installing it with the long belt path. That recline bar really did add a lot of extra depth to the seat (even with me using a rubber mallet to pound it in a little bit). Now that it is in and secured, it isn't going anywhere.

I bet if you read through the directions, and ask any questions here, you can get that regent instalelled with no problem.

wildchild

We got our Regent from Baby Catalog yesterday, too. It's for the other car. The sale was just when we needed a new seat. It took way less time for me to get this one than the previous one from Dreamtime Baby, and I spent $10 less. DOM is 9/2007. I haven't opened the box to look at the specific date yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC