Sure Ride has arrived at BRU Canada

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Is BRU going to get in any nice colours for the sure ride? I was looking at it today but the one they had wasn't that nice a pattern, compared to the purple and pink ones they have in the US.

Probably eventually, and I think that Walmart is due to get it in the new year. It will probably have a different cover there. We can hope anyway!

ADS

Keeks64

So I just worked with this seat IRL today & noticed a few issues

I had a little girl 2y, 25lbs & 34" tall , the mom wanted her FF which she met the requirements so whatever but because she was so tiny (torso mostly) the harness became super narrow once tightened & were digging into her. We did switch her RF because of this issue & she fit great. If she was more broad in the shoulders she might have fit better but I can see this being an issue for tiny kids or those who FF right at 1y.

There's no UAS limit in the manual? There's a warning section for UAS but no mention of limits

Overall its a nice seat. It installs RF easily, offers lots of leg room & gets a good recline easily. The harness is twisty though, slippery thin straps.

Its weird because all the seats came direct from evenflo, all had the same DOM but some came with the harness set for RF on the bottom fabric loop & others set for FF with the top loop which is backwards from how it should be lol

Dani_mummy

Yes latch limits is 55lbs.

Went to BRU and they ordered one for me and free shipping right to my house. The lady laughed when it initially said $200. Too bad they just don't offer free shipping online and save the trip to the store.

Keeks64

I suspect that the seat weighs 10lbs. 55+10=65...NHTSA final rule in action, even though it hasn't been approved yet and hopefully won't be.

Makes sense! The vehicle limit will also still apply though correct? So not many vehicles could actually use it until 55lbs?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC