Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Recommended car seats

I just bought a nissan quest, which I love and the dealer mentioned there was a list of recommended toddler car seats online. I can't find this information anywhere!! Does this sound familiar to anyone else? The car seat I have expires next year so I figured if I had to replace it it might as well be something compatible with my van.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Irishmama's Avatar

Re: Recommended car seats

Hello and welcome!

This may be what he was referring to http://carseatblog.com/carseatblogco...ded-car-seats/ It's a list of recommended seats on CarSeatBlog's site.

Can you tell us a little more about what height, weight, and age of your child? Also, it may be helpful to know what seat you currently have and how your child is fitting in it. Any likes or dislikes about your current seat can also help narrow down the recommendations.
    DD1 11y Incognito
    DS 9.5y Incognito
    DD2 7y TB/Literider

I think this is what the dealer would be referring to. http://www.nissanusa.com/innovations...s.article.html