Planetbox x2

keri1292

BOTH sets are SOLD! Thanks!
These were only used about a dozen times last year. Includes big and little dippers as well! The blue carry bags are in excellent condition with a tiny spot in the corner of each inner. The bottoms have a few shadowy stains. Would possibly come out in the wash. I washed them on the top rack of my dishwasher with some Oxy spray. ;)
Pics in the morning when the bags are dry!
Same as this one...
planetbox.jpg

$38 each plus shipping.

Last edited:
ADS

keri1292

Shipping in a Flat Rate priority box will be no more than $12.35 to anyone. I'll grab the size down and see if I can cram it in that one on my errands today. ;)
Parcel post will have to wait until I can weigh it.

Photos...

Small spot on #1

Small spot on #2

jnamommy

It seems like you have plenty of people ahead of me, but I would be interested in just the boxes (no cases) if all the pp pass, and someone else would be interested in the blue cases. I know, long shot :eek:

4boysmom

It seems like you have plenty of people ahead of me, but I would be interested in just the boxes (no cases) if all the pp pass, and someone else would be interested in the blue cases. I know, long shot :eek:

I might be interested in just a bag. Or in any combo of the 4 scenerios of getting both sets. I ordered some from PB but I am not wholely convinced my kids will actually dig the bags they chose or that I can actually justify getting myself a set when I did not get the job I applied for so need to give my box to one of my kiddos who I have yet to have ordered one for 'cause I doubt they would carry a owl bag.

keri1292

Do you know how much shipping would be to 08879?
Thanks, I'm interested in 1 if shipping isn't outrageous.
I used the weight I found online and got $7.60 parcel post. :)

I might be interested in one for Ethan. Shipping to 85339?
Cheapest is a flat rate box for $12.35. :)

I'll take a blue one, if still available and you'll ship to Cznada :)
If I calculated right it's $18.95. :eek:

If either are still available can you tell me shipping to 98502?
Cheapest is a flat rate box for $12.35. :)

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
(I hope this is okay, and I don't mean to hijack.) If anyone buys the blue and would want to trade for a pink cover, PM me. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC