Highest RFing weight and height?

laccaycol

Ok so my preemie isnt such a preemie anymore lol. He is 13 months old in 2 days (11 months adjusted) He is 25lbs and 31 inches. How the heck did my smallest baby become my biggest? lol

Does the Radian still have the highest weight and height limits? I havent been on here in a while. So i need to catch up on things. Hes still in his onboard air 35 but hes around the 1.5 inch mark. Hes over the top slots lol. I have put him in his sisters RXT and hes above the 3rd slots.

Him leaving the hospital a year ago. this was Sept 2,2012

This was about a month ago hard to tell but hes getting close.

In his sisters RXT

ADS

MommyShannon

So, my 3 year old is now begging me for those pretty purple seats for her and Abby, lol. Oh, my goodness he was so little but snug and cute! The Radian isn't always the obvious choice for erf anymore though it is a top contender. The Foonf has the height at weight limit and rf to 43". The Radian's limit is 44" but some kids may outgrow by torso height sooner. The Graco Size4Me/MySize/Headwize is by far the tallest seat on the market and no standing height limit. It only goes to 40lbs though. The NextFit also goes to 40lbs and is taller than the Radian but shorter than the others. The Peg goes to 45lbs but isn't very tall.

AK11161217

I have both a foonf and an RXT RF for my 4.5 yr old DS in different vehicles. I think it depends on your child's build. DS is 40 lb 41 inches so I think he is going to outgrow the foonf first if I had to guess. Foonf RF limits are 50 lb 43 inches and the RXT is 45 lb 44 inches if I remember correctly.

S

SoCalCarSeatMama

I have both a foonf and an RXT RF for my 4.5 yr old DS in different vehicles. I think it depends on your child's build. DS is 40 lb 41 inches so I think he is going to outgrow the foonf first if I had to guess. Foonf RF limits are 50 lb 43 inches and the RXT is 45 lb 44 inches if I remember correctly.

If a child is under 44" they are still considered within the 43" rear facing limit of the Foonf and are ok to use the seat, so long as they are still within the other limitations of course. :)

hgpswimmer4

The Radian would be your best bet. I personally strongly dislike the Foonf because its ridiculously expensive and not comfortable and doesn't really go to 50lbs due to height. The Radian is expensive too but it can be found at good deals and lats longer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC